Thank you for registering with TEGA Kids Superplex!
Please review the following information regarding tuition & fee payments. Feel free to contact our Accounts Manager, Katy Skinner, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any account or billing questions. You will receive an additional confirmation email once your enrollment has been processed.
As a reminder, your credit card will not be charged until we have completed our review of your enrollment!
**School Year 2020-2021 Information**
1) Palaestra, Mother's Day Out, and After School Care: you will receive notice within 2 business days of approval of your registration and notification of your child's start date. Call our office with questions.
2) Registration fees are due upon enrollment. We will review each registration as it is submitted and add in any applicable registration fees and discounts. Your credit card will be charged once we complete this review, typically within three business days of enrollment.
2) Pro-rated tuition for the current month will be due at the time of enrollment.
3) Tuition will be drafted on the 25th of each month, or the closest prior business day if the 25th falls on a weekend or holiday (example: May tuition will be drafted on April 23rd)
4) Our computer system automatically calculates monthly tuition based upon how many lessons (or days of care for childcare programs) your child is scheduled to receive each month. "Base tuition" is calculated based on a 4-week month, and the system adjusts tuition accordingly. Therefore, on months your child only receives 3 lessons due to holidays you will be charged less tuition, and on months that your child receives 5 lessons due to a longer month, you will be charged more. Please contact our Accounts Manager if you have any account-specific questions.
5) Handbooks, policies, and additional childcare forms can be found online.
6) As a reminder, if you are enrolling into a childcare program (Mother's Day Out, Palaestra, After School Care, or school holiday camps), we must receive the following forms before your child's first day: Childcare Supplemental Form, Emergency Care Plan (if applicable), Behavior Assistance Plan, and Discipline Form. MDO and Palaestra students must also submit a current copy of their immunizations.
**Summer 2021 Information**
1) Swim: all swim tuition is due at the time of registration
2) Summer Rec Classes (gymnastics, ninja, & tumbling)
- New/Inactive families: if enrolling for only one summer session, tuition is due upon registration. If enrolling for both summer sessions, the tuition for Session 1 is due upon registration, and the balance for Session 2 will be due & drafted June 25th.
- Currently enrolled families: Session 1 tuition will be due & drafted May 25th; Session 2 tuition will be due & drafted June 25th.
3) KDO: registration fees are due at time of registration. Tuition will be drafted weekly throughout summer, with Week 1 being drafted May 17th and so on.
4) As a reminder, if you are enrolling into summer Kids Day Out, we must receive the following forms before your child's first day: Childcare Supplemental Form, Emergency Care Plan (if applicable), Behavior Assistance Plan, and Discipline Form. School Age students must also turn in an Emergency Medical Authorization Form and Field Trip Permission Form. Preschool Students must submit a current copy of their immunizations.